Two weeks ago Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) was one of the first signers of the “Cut, Cap, and Balance” Pledge to help reduce the out of control spending in Washington.
I pledge to urge my Senators and Member of the House of Representatives to oppose any debt limit increase unless all three of the following conditions have been met:
- Cut – Substantial cuts in spending that will reduce the deficit next year and thereafter.
- Cap – Enforceable spending caps that will put federal spending on a path to a balanced budget.
- Balance – Congressional passage of a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution — but only if it includes both a spending limitation and a super-majority for raising taxes, in addition to balancing revenues and expenses.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Sign the Pledge
2. Spread the word on Facebook and Twitter
We have introduced a uniquely new feature which has never been hosted before on the Erie County Pennsylvania Republican Party website.
Now we can proudly say ” The Chairman is in.” Please go to the menu bar under the header illustration and click on “Chairman’s Corner” to read what he has to say and then interact with him by leaving a comment. Please leave your authentic name and email address so that we may reply to your concerns.
Your comment can be on any topic concerning the party, Erie County politics or issues that you find interesting especially related to Republicans. You may also use the “Contact Us” page to let us know of your interest if you do not want to be published.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYBODY
2011/12 budget reduces the tax burden on job creators
- Capital Stock and Franchise Tax Phase Out (Will be eliminated in 2014) Saving more than 100,000 job creators – $70 million
Continue reading “Governor’s Job Creation & Economic Development”
The 2011/12 budget represents the foundation for a fiscally responsible budget not only for this year but in years to come
- It promotes limited government and supports free enterprise and job creation
Continue reading “GOVERNOR TOM CORBETT’S 2011-12 BUDGET”
Mike Kelly in action representing us in US Congress
We sent US rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA) to Congress to represent us and he has not disappointed us. His business background is what prompted him to run and in the current economic climate his kind of expertise is what we need in Washington, DC and his straight talk abut solving the difficulties, is seen in action in this video.