How To Vote By Absentee Ballot
- Download and print the absentee ballot application
- Complete the application
- Mail or hand deliver your absentee ballot application so that it will be received by your county Board of Elections by 5 pm on the Tuesday before Election Day
- Complete your absentee ballot as soon as you receive it
- Mail or hand deliver your absentee ballot so that it will be received your county Board of Elections by 5 pm on the Friday before Election Day
Learn more about voting by absentee ballot here.
2016 Absentee Ballot Deadlines
Absentee ballot applications and completed absentee ballot must be received by your county Board of Elections by the deadline.
General Election Civilian Absentee Ballot Deadlines
- Request Deadline: Tuesday, November 1, 2016, at 5 pm
- Return Deadline: Friday, November 4, 2016, at 5
If you need an absentee ballot, don’t wait — apply for your absentee ballot today!
Your application must be received, not just postmarked, by your county board of elections by 5 pm on Tuesday, November 1st!
Don’t miss your chance to be a voter.