If President Trump brings the North Korea crisis to a peaceful end, Americans think he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize as much as former President Obama now merits the one he received in 2009.
- When it comes to fighting the opioid epidemic, Tom Wolf sides with special interests
- Republican Party of Pennsylvania statement on 9/11 Anniversary
- PRESS RELEASE: Pennsylvania’s natural gas industry has helped consumers save; industry should be fostered, not hindered
- PA-01 Democrat nominee Scott Wallace has “significant holdings” in opioid manufacturing companies being sued by Bucks County
- Scott Wagner’s plan for jobs and the economy is the right path for Pennsylvania