Hillary Clinton is back today with a new book, “What Happened,” to further explain why Donald Trump is president instead of her. But most voters still don’t buy her excuses and think it’s time for her to step off the national stage.
- After record-setting Fall Dinner and successful strategy summit, Republican Party of Pennsylvania is energized for 2018 midterm election
- ICYMI: PA Democratic Congressional hopefuls’ rush to November slowed by financial baggage
- PA GOP Chairman comments on the passing of Steve MacNett
- When it comes to fighting the opioid epidemic, Tom Wolf sides with special interests
- Republican Party of Pennsylvania statement on 9/11 Anniversary